What are the OEM services for cosmetic packaging?
1. Coloring process
1) Aluminized aluminum: aluminum exterior, wrapped in a layer of plastic on the inner layer.
2) electroplating (UV): Compared with the spray pattern, the effect is bright.
3) Spraying: The color compared with electroplating is dull.
4) Frosted sand: a layer of matte texture.
5) Outer bottle spray: It is sprayed on the outside of the inner bottle. There is a clear gap between the outer bottle and the outer bottle. The side view shows a small area of the spray.
6) Spray inside the outer bottle: It is printed on the inner side of the outer bottle and looks larger from the appearance. The vertical plane looks smaller. There is no gap with the inner bottle.
7) brushed gold bag silver: it is a film, carefully observed can find the gap in the bottle.
8) Secondary oxidation: It is a secondary oxidation in the original oxide layer, so as to achieve a pattern with a dull surface on the smooth surface or a glossy surface with a dull surface. Mostly used for the production of logo.
9) Injection color: It is to add toner to the raw materials during injection molding. The process is relatively cheap. It is also possible to add bead powder or to add too white powder to make the PET transparent color into an opaque color (add some toner to make the color). The generation of water ripple is related to the amount of added bead powder.
2. Printing process
1) Silk screen printing: The effect after printing has obvious concave and convex feeling. Because it is a layer of ink. Silk-screened regular bottles (cylindrical) can be printed at one time. Other irregular one-time costs. Color is also a one-time fee. And divided into dry ink and UV ink. Self-drying inks are easy to lose for a long time and can be wiped off with alcohol. The UV ink touches up and has a noticeable unevenness that is difficult to wipe off.
2) hot stamping: is a thin layer of hot stamping on the top. Therefore, there is no silky impression. And hot stamping is best not directly on the PE and PP materials. Hot stamping is required before hot stamping. Or a good bronzing paper can also be directly stamped. You can't do hot stamping on aluminum plastic, you can do hot stamping at full speed.
3) Water transfer: It is a random printing process carried out in water. The printed lines are inconsistent. And the price is more expensive.
4) thermal transfer: thermal transfer is used for large quantities, printing complex products. It belongs to a film attached to the surface. The price is expensive.
5) offset printing: mostly used for aluminum plastic hoses and plastic hoses. If the offset printing is a color hose, it must be screen printed when it is white. The offset will have a base color. And sometimes a layer of bright film or sub-film is attached to the surface of the hose.